Contract Information for IT- Tone Commander Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Telephone Equipment and Support
- Contract Number:
- June 27, 2010 - June 26, 2013
- Last Revision:
- November 30, 2012
- NIGP Code:
- 72555 - Telephone Equipment and Piece Parts (Not Lines or Otherwise Listed)
- Cooperative Purchasing:
- Mandatory Purchasing:
- Purchasing Card:
- Sara Redford
- ADMINISTRATION, DEPT OF
- 101 E Wilson St
- Madison, WI 53703
- E-mail Address:Sara.Redford@Wisconsin.gov
- Quote Price and Delivery FOB:
- FOB DESTINATION
- Special Terms & Conditions/Specifications:
- RFB 28000-LAA
- This Contract is for the purchase of Tone Commander Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Telephone Equipment and Support.
NOTE: Although a Purchasing Card could be used to buy ISDN equipment, the awarded vendor is not set up to process orders in that manner. Vendor ability to accept the Purchasing Card was not a mandatory requirement in the bid specifications.
101 E. Wilson St., 8th Flr.
Madison, WI 53702
Barb Ripp should be contacted for all technical and telecommunication policy matters.
- Convergent Solutions Inc.
Complete Contract Vendor Detail (Large Document)
Contract 15-72555-101 for ISDN Telephone Equipment and Support
Contract Price List
|11/30/12||Contract Price List updated to remove some discontinued items.*|
|02/22/12||Price list updated to include approximately 5% price increase.|
|09/06/11||Updated Tone Commander Equipment Price List effective 9/6/2011.|
|06/08/10||Update to scope.|
* Indicates an attached document.