Contract Information for Transitional Living Program Services in Portage, Baraboo, Mauston, and Richland Center
- Contract Number:
- October 1, 2010 - September 30, 2017
- Last Revision:
- NIGP Code:
- 95292 - Transitional Living
- Cooperative Purchasing:
- Mandatory Purchasing:
- Purchasing Card:
- Kathy Kaeding
- CORRECTIONS, DEPT OF
- 3099 E Washington Ave
- Madison, WI
- E-mail Address:email@example.com
- Quote Price and Delivery FOB:
- SEE CONTRACT DOCUMENT
- Special Terms & Conditions/Specifications:
- Portage, Baraboo, Mauston and Richland Center
- The Department of Corrections (DOC) supervises individuals with a need for temporary housing, basic living skills and structure in work and leisure time activities. It is the intent of the DOC, Division of Community Corrections (DCC) to purchase Secular Transitional Living Program services in supervised housing units providing staff supervision via random on-site inspections.
- ATTIC Correctional Services Inc.
Complete Contract Vendor Detail (Large Document)
No revisions have been made to this contract.