Contract Information for Laboratory Equipment, Supplies, Chemicals & Educational Materials
- Contract Number:
- January 1, 2010 - June 30, 2018
- Last Revision:
- June 1, 2016
- NIGP Code:
- 17510 - Burners, Heat Guns, Hot Plates (With or Without Stirring), Mantles, etc.
- 17512 - Ceramic Ware, All Types (Laboratory)
- 17513 - Chemicals, Laboratory (ACS, CP, Practical, Reagent Grade, etc.)
- 17523 - DNA or RNA Acids (Nucleic, etc.) Including Extraction, Purification, Quantification and Sequencing Equipment
- 17542 - Glassware, Laboratory (Stock Only)
- 17554 - Laboratory Supplies: Asbestos Squares, Corks, Files, Glass Cutters, Ring Stands, Stopcock Grease, Tongs, Wire Gauze, etc.
- 17567 - Pipetters and Dispensers
- 17574 - Reagents and Chemicals, Ultrapure (Meeting Higher Standards than Ordinary Reagent Grade, etc.)
- 17582 - Stirrers, Blenders, Homogenizers, and Shakers
- 17589 - Tubing, Plastic, All Types
- 49043 - Laboratory and Scientific Equipment and Supplies (Not Otherwise Classified)
- Cooperative Purchasing:
- Mandatory Purchasing:
- Purchasing Card:
- Mojgan Hall
- ADMINISTRATION, DEPT OF
- 101 E Wilson Street, 6th Floor
- Madison, WI 53703
- E-mail Address:Mojgan.Hall@wisconsin.gov
- Quote Price and Delivery FOB:
- DESTINATION DOCK DELIVERY. NON-STANDARD CHARGES (IE:OVERNIGHT, RUSH, AIR FREIGHT) WILL BE PAID BY THE ORDERING AGENCY.
- Special Terms & Conditions/Specifications:
- UW Madison CIC # 105 / UW Madison # 11-5303
- All UW System Universities, Agencies and Municipalities
- NOTE: Effective July 1, 2015 - the Laboratory Equipment, Supplies, Chemicals and Educational Materials contract number 29-17512-001 changed. The contract number is the only change; all other terms and conditions of the contract remain unchanged. Each Vendor has a new contract number assigned to them as indicated below:
505ENT-C10-LABEQPMENT-01 Fisher Scientific
505ENT-C10-LABEQPMENT-02 VWR International
This is a contract established by the University of Wisconsin-Madison utilizing a Committee on Institutional Cooperation Purchasing Consortium (CICPC) (a consortium of Big Ten Universities) contract for use by UW-System Universities. State of Wisconsin Agencies and Municipalities are also eligible to use the contract. If you have used the previous lab supplies contract# 15-17554-601/UW-System Contract #05-2234A you should contact your Fisher or VWR representative to make sure your accounts are still active and that you will be connected to the current pricing.
This contract has yearly renewal options available until 06/30/2018.
This contact covers all items in the Fisher Scientific and VWR International Catalogs. UW-Madison recommends that all purchasers utilize their Materials Distribution Service (MDS) on-line system to access the contract pricing as well as to order product from either vendor. There are many benefits to utilizing the MDS system (including additional discounts on some product lines and consolidated invoicing), please contact MDS for an explanation of these benefits. Accounts can be set up by contacting MDS at (608) 497-4400 or (800) 662-1727. For more information on MDS see: MDS Info
For more information about the UW Madison Contract please see:UW Contract# 11-5303
Although UW-Madison recommends using their MDS system to order, this is not required. You can contact the Vendors directly in order to set up accounts and order direct. Please contact the reps referenced below as they are most familiar with the contract. Make sure you reference the UW-Madison contract when talking with the vendors so that you are assured of receiving the contract pricing.
Contact information for Fisher Scientific or VWR International Reps:
Fisher MDS Rep: Sanetta Roberts 608-497-4410
Fisher Reps: Chad Thums 608-345-5381
Nicole Huntley 608-213-0472
VWR Rep: Ed Weir 262-443-0393
Kemi McWilliams 608-358-4889
If you need equipment over $5000 you may wish to utilize UW-Madison contract #15-5700 for more options. For contract details access the UW-Madison website at:
Laboratory Equipment contact #15-5700
Reminder: You must purchase your non-sterile disposable exam gloves from MDS or the mandatory work center contract:
505ENT-U99-DSPLGLOVES-01 Non-Sterile Disposable Exam Gloves
- See attached documents for vendor list.
No documents have been attached to this contract.
|06/01/16||Revised the contract end date to 6/30/2018|
|04/25/16||Updated Vendor Contacts|
|07/01/15||Effective July 1, 2015 the contract number has changed. The Master contract number is 505ENT-C10-LABEQPMENT-00.
Each vendor has a new contract number assigned to them. See the list above.
|07/01/14||Fixed a typo |
|07/01/14||Revised the contract end date to 6/30/2016|
|11/15/13||Changed the contract end date to 6/30/14.|
|03/20/12||Updated Fisher contact information |
|10/22/10||Added link to UW-Madison contract# 11-5303|
|10/06/10||Added information about where to purchase non-sterile exam gloves.|