Contract Information for Occupational Safety and Health Online Training
- Contract Number:
- June 1, 2014 - May 30, 2017
- Last Revision:
- NIGP Code:
- 99077 - Safety Training and Awareness Services (Highway Safety, Boating, Seat Belt, etc.)
- Cooperative Purchasing:
- Mandatory Purchasing:
- Purchasing Card:
- Bill Epp
- ADMINISTRATION, DEPT OF
- 101 E Wilson St Fl 6
- Madison, WI 53703
- E-mail Address:email@example.com
- Quote Price and Delivery FOB:
- Special Terms & Conditions/Specifications:
- RFP #28121-BE
- This contract is a voluntary-use contract and provides access to occupational safety and health online training for use by State agencies including the University of Wisconsin System campuses. Wisconsin municipalities are also eligible to use the contract.
Some agencies may be requiring the use of this contract. Users are encouraged to consult their agencys Risk Management and/or safety coordinator for more information.
The contract provides online safety training in the categories outlined below:
Hazardous Material Management
Personal Protective Equipment
The contract administrator is Kathryn Bloomquist. Please contact her for day-to-day questions. Kathryn can be reached at (608) 261-6634 or Kathryn.Bloomquist@wisconsin.gov.
The contract is with Vivid Learning Systems, Inc. (Vivid). Erica Oesterreich is the contact at Vivid and can be reached at (509) 545-2576 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Attached is the contract and pricing information. Please see the Users Guide for additional information.
- See attached documents for vendor list.
User Guide June 13, 2014
No revisions have been made to this contract.