Contract Information for Occupational Safety and Health Online Training
- Contract Number:
- June 1, 2014 - May 30, 2017
- Last Revision:
- January 7, 2016
- NIGP Code:
- 99077 - Safety Training and Awareness Services (Highway Safety, Boating, Seat Belt, etc.)
- Cooperative Purchasing:
- Mandatory Purchasing:
- Purchasing Card:
- James Witecha
- ADMINISTRATION, DEPT OF
- 101 East Wilson Street
- Madison, WI 53703
- E-mail Address:email@example.com
- Quote Price and Delivery FOB:
- Special Terms & Conditions/Specifications:
- RFP #28121-BE
- This contract is a voluntary-use contract and provides access to occupational safety and health online training for use by State agencies including the University of Wisconsin System campuses. Wisconsin municipalities are also eligible to use the contract.
Some agencies may be requiring the use of this contract. Users are encouraged to consult their agencys Risk Management and/or safety coordinator for more information.
The contract provides online safety training in the categories outlined below:
Hazardous Material Management
Personal Protective Equipment
The contract is with Vivid Learning Systems, Inc. (Vivid). Todd Courtney is the contact at Vivid and can be reached at (509) 545-2566 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached is the contract and pricing information. Please see the Users Guide for additional information.
- See attached documents for vendor list.
|01/07/16||Updated vendor contact information in Contract Scope.|
|06/10/15||User guide update with new state contract manager information*|
|09/24/14||Delete old user guide|
|09/24/14||Updated User Guide is posted*|
|09/24/14||Remove Contract Administrator|
* Indicates an attached document.