Table of Contents
Cooperative Purchase Searches
You must be logged into VendorNet to perform this search.
The State of Wisconsin has contracts that are available for cooperative purchasing by municipalities and other State agencies. This document details the procedure for cooperative purchasing contract searches.
- Either click on the green Search button at the top or the Search button in the navigation bar at the bottom of any VendorNet page.
- Click on Cooperative Purchases.
- Click on the radio button corresponding to how you would like to search for cooperative purchasing contracts:
- To search on a keyword associated with a commodity code, select By commodity keyword.
- To search on a keyword located in the synopsis field of a contract, select By contract synopses.
- To search on the agency contract number, select By agency contract number.
- To search on a State of Wisconsin, Bureau of Procurement 5-digit commodity code number, select By commodity code.
Note:If you do not know the code for the commodity, click on the Commodity Codes.
Enter the keyword, agency contract number, or commodity code to search for in the text box.
Tip: If entering more than one keyword enclose the expression in quotes (" ").
Tip: To search on a partial string of characters, key in a percent sign (%) followed by the string of characters.
Click on the Search VendorNet button.
VendorNet will return the results of the search based on the criteria you entered.
Alternately, an error message may appear stating No contracts were found. Please verify search criteria.
- Select List all contracts under the Would you prefer to: section.
- Agency procurement managers may also select List your contracts or List your agency's contracts under the Would you prefer to: section.
- Click on the Search VendorNet button.
VendorNet will return the complete list of cooperative purchasing contracts in the database.