Table of Contents
Procurement Manager Searches
This document details the procedure for procurement manager searches.
- Click on the Search button in the navigation bar at the bottom of any VendorNet page.
- Click on Procurement Manager under the Other Searches Available section.
- Select how you would like to search for a procurement manager:
- First Letter of Last Name
Click on the letter corresponding to the first letter of the procurement manager's last name. VendorNet will return a list of procurement managers whose last name begins with that letter.
- Last Name
If you know the last name of the procurement manager you would like to find, enter the name in the text box and click on the Get button.
The system will also allow you to enter only part of the last name, (i.e., Smi). Entering a percent sign (%) followed by characters (i.e. %son) will display all managers with those characters in their last name.
- List of Agencies
This option will return a list of agencies (i.e. NATURAL RESOURCES, DEPT OF). Click on an agency name to view a list of procurement managers in that agency.
- List of Agencies by Short Name
This option will return a list of agencies by short name (i.e. DNR). Click on the short name to view a list of procurement managers in that agency.