Table of Contents
State Procurement Manual Homepage
State Procurement Manual
Minority Business Enterprise Procurement Activity Reporting
||Records and Reports
Authority: Wis. Stats. 15.107(2); 16.75(3m); 16.75(4); 16.755
- to establish agency reporting procedures for minority business enterprise procurement activities
- To assist the state's minority business enterprise program, state agencies will submit monthly reports to the State Bureau of Procurement identifying procurement activities.
- The monthly Minority Business Enterprise Procurement Activity Report is due the 20th of the following month. Blank forms for the report (Form DOA-3005) are to be reproduced as needed by agencies.
- The report is prepared by the purchasing liaison representative for each agency or sub-unit. Sub-unit reports are forwarded to the agency's central purchasing office where information is consolidated prior to submission to the State Bureau of Procurement.
- State agencies will report activities with only those minority business enterprises which are certified by the Department of Commerce. The State Bureau of Procurement provides a Directory of Certified Wisconsin Minority Business Enterprises.
- Award of Preference
- If a minority business enterprise is lowest responsible bidder, no preference is given.
- If a minority business enterprise is within 5% of lowest responsible bidder and preference is exercised, report the amount of preference given, up to 5%.
- When no procurement activities have occurred, a negative report is submitted.
- See PRO-D-1, Minority Business Enterprise Policy.